FY2016 HUD CoC Application Materials
Save the Date and NOTE CHANGE IN MEETING DATE: On June 14, 2016 at 1:30 PM, the Detroit CoC will be holding a mandatory meeting for agencies interested in applying for new or renewal CoC funding in the FY2016 competition. This meeting will be held at The Salvation Army Southeastern Michigan Division Headquarters, at 16130 Northland Dr., Southfield.
- Note the following due dates:
- Renewal project applications: due June 21, 3:00 PM
- New project applications: due July 11, 3:00 PM
- FY2016 Renewal Application Policies & Procedures (posted 6/10/2016)
- FY2016 Renewal Application in Word format (posted 6/10/2016)
- FY2016 New Project Request for Proposals (posted 6/13/2016)
- Project Application: New Permanent Supportive Housing: Project-Based (posted 6/13/2016)
- Project Application: New Permanent Supportive Housing: Scattered-Site (posted 6/13/2016)
- Project Application: New Rapid Rehousing (posted 6/13/2016)
- Preliminary FY2016 Project Ranking Policies (posted 6/10/2016)
- Values & Funding Priorities Taskforce Meeting Minutes (posted 6/10/2016)
- Appeals Policy (posted 6/10/2016)
- FY2016 CoC Registration (posted 5/27/2016)
Past Continuum of Care applications and materials may be accessed here.